- E mail safety options supplier Zix Corp (NASDAQ: ZIXI) is exploring strategic options that embody a sale of the corporate, Reuters studies.
- Zix has employed Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) to barter with events, together with different corporations and personal fairness companies, the report added.
- Zix’s choices have expanded from compliance to safety options.
- Zix reported $62.83 million in income in its most up-to-date quarter ending June 30, a 17.8% year-over-year improve.
- Zix has a market worth of $436 million and had debt of $209 million as of June finish.
- The inventory has misplaced 11.2% year-to-date.
- Worth Motion: ZIXI shares closed larger by 5.48% at $8.08 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.