- China Renaissance analyst Yiwen Zhang initiated protection of Zhihu Inc (NYSE:ZH) with a Purchase score and $13 value goal, implying a 31% upside.
- Zhihu is China’s “largest Q&A-oriented content material group, with complete content material choices,” Zhang notes.
- Zhang says “fast” consumer development, a “sound” monetization mannequin, and alternatives with strategic shareholders underpin an “engaging outlook” and will drive profitability by 2023.
- Zhihu beat the Q2 consensus posting a 144% income development, and issued a Q3 outlook above consensus. Common month-to-month energetic customers (MAUs) grew 46.2% Y/Y to 94.3 million. Common month-to-month paying members rose 121.1% Y/Y to 4.7 million.
- Worth Motion: ZH shares closed larger by 1.85% at $9.93 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights