- Visteon Corp (NASDAQ: VC) extends its partnership with BlackBerry Restricted (NYSE: BB) to speed up the deployment of digital cockpit options for automakers and suppliers worldwide. The monetary phrases of the deal weren’t disclosed.
- As a part of the multi-year pact, Visteon will use a spread of BlackBerry QNX software program and companies to construct next-generation digital consolidated cockpits, together with infotainment techniques, digital instrument clusters, and telematics techniques for a number of auto producers.
- Visteon’s SmartCore area controllers assist automakers speed up the digital transformation of their cockpits.
- BlackBerry will present Visteon with QNX software program for future digital cockpit tasks.
- Worth Motion: VC shares are buying and selling larger by 1.39% at $97.5 on the final examine Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.