- Tutor Perini Corp’s (NYSE: TPC) three way partnership with Brosamer & Wall, Inc. has secured a contract valued at ~$178 million from the U.S. Division of the Inside, Bureau of Reclamation, for the Friant-Kern Canal Center Attain Capability Correction Section I venture in central California, southeast of Visalia.
- The venture will restore water conveyance capability in a 33-mile part of the canal’s center attain. When full, the venture will return the canal’s conveyance capability from the present 1,600 cubic ft per second (cfs) to the unique 4,000 cfs.
- Development is anticipated to start in November 2021, with completion anticipated in June 2024.
- Tutor Perini has included its portion of the contract worth within the 3Q21 backlog.
- Worth Motion: TPC shares closed decrease by 1.65% at $13.15 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.