- Toyota Motor Corp’s (NYSE: TM) Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) reported September 2021 U.S. gross sales of 152,916 automobiles, a lower of twenty-two.4% on a quantity and each day promoting charge (DSR) foundation versus September 2020.
- U.S. September 2021 gross sales of other powered automobiles (APVs), together with hybrids, plug-in hybrids, and gasoline cells, totaled 42,945 automobiles, up 36% on a quantity and DSR foundation, representing 28.1% of complete month-to-month gross sales.
- For the third quarter, TMNA’s gross sales grew 1.4% year-on-year to 566,005 automobiles. APV gross sales climbed 62.5% Y/Y to 150,311 automobiles.
- Passenger automotive gross sales for Q3 went up by 2.9% Y/Y on a quantity and DSR foundation.
- Toyota division’s APV gross sales for Q3 elevated 68.5% Y/Y to 134,160 automobiles, whereas Lexus division’s APV gross sales rose 25.2% Y/Y.
- For the 9 months, U.S. gross sales totaled 1.857 million automobiles, up 29.1% on a quantity and 27.9% on a DSR foundation.
- Worth Motion: TM shares closed decrease by 0.07% at $177.62 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.