Tesla Inc’s (NASDAQ: TSLA) annual shareholders assembly is happening Thursday night.
Under are a few of the fast highlights from the assembly, courtesy of Benzinga Professional.
See Additionally: Elon Musk Says Tesla’s FSD Beta Begins Rollout To 1,000+ Prospects Friday At Midnight
- Tesla Says Shareholders Have Authorized Suggestions From Tesla Board On All Accounts Besides Merchandise 2, Merchandise 5 And Merchandise 6
- Elon Musk Says Objective Is To Make Car Costs As Reasonably priced As Doable
- Musk Says ‘As many batteries you wish to produce and promote to us at an reasonably priced value, we’ll purchase’
- Musk Says Basic Worth Of Tesla Is ‘How rapidly did we speed up sustainable vitality?’
- Expects To Improve Fremont Output By 50%
- Musk Says Mannequin Y To Be Greatest-Promoting Car By Quantity By 2023
- Cybertruck Will Enter Manufacturing In 2022, Will Attain Quantity Manufacturing In 2023
- Expects Roadster To Additionally Start Manufacturing In 2023
- Musk Says Firm Is Not Considering Inventory Cut up And No Plans To Provide Dividends
- Musk Says Would possibly Begin Scouting For Places For One other Manufacturing unit ‘Subsequent 12 months’
- Musk Says, Ultimately, Tesla Will Make All Variants Of Automobiles, Says ‘Why not?’
- Firm Will Transfer Headquarters To Austin, Texas
Tesla’s inventory closed Thursday’s session up 1.4% at $793.61.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.