- Stifel analyst Erik Rasmussen initiated Rocket Lab USA Inc (NASDAQ:RKLB) with a Purchase ranking and a value goal of $22, implying an upside of 43.5%.
- Rasmussen says the small satellite tv for pc market “has exploded the previous few years” and sees Rocket Lab is well-positioned to capitalize and press its aggressive, first-mover benefits.
- He views Rocket Lab devoted small launch “Electron” rocket being “a game-changer,” but in addition expects its medium launch “Neutron” rocket serving to fill the void for smallsat constellation deployments.
- Lately, Rocket Lab secured a $24.35 million contract from the U.S. House Pressure’s House Techniques Command (SSC) to develop the Neutron launch car’s higher stage.
- Worth Motion: RKLB shares are buying and selling larger by 4.41% at $15.3 on the final verify Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights