- Actual Good Meals Firm Inc (NASDAQ: RGF) has priced its preliminary public providing (IPO) of 5.3 million shares of Class A standard inventory at $12 per share.
- Based in 2016, Actual Good Meals develops, markets, and manufactures consolation meals meant to be bought within the well being and wellness phase of the frozen meals class.
- The corporate and a promoting stockholder have additionally granted the underwriters a 30-day choice to buy as much as a further 0.8 million shares at IPO worth.
- Actual Good Meals had anticipated to cost the IPO at $14 – $16 per share.
- Actual Good Meals expects gross proceeds from this providing to be roughly $64.0 million.
- The corporate expects the shares to start buying and selling on the Nasdaq World Market on November 5, 2021, beneath the ticker image “RGF.”
- The corporate expects the providing to shut on November 9, 2021.
- Jefferies and William Blair & Firm, L.L.C. are serving as lead book-running managers for the providing.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.