- Raven Industries, Inc’s (NASDAQ: RAVN) Raven Aerostar has acquired mental property (IP) and patents from Loon, LLC, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) and the developer of an autonomous constellation of high-altitude balloons for communications.
- The monetary phrases of the asset acquisition, which was accomplished in Might 2021, weren’t disclosed.
- The 176 belongings acquired by Raven are straight associated to stratospheric balloon know-how, together with balloon navigation, launching operations, and balloon manufacturing.
- Raven Industries held money and money equivalents of $13.1 million as of July 31, 2021.
- Value Motion: RAVN shares are buying and selling greater by 0.02% a $57.6 on the final test Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.