- Molson Coors Beverage Co (NYSE: TAP) entered an unique settlement with Coca-Cola Co (NYSE: KO) to fabricate, market, and distribute Topo Chico Onerous Seltzer in Canada.
- The product is scheduled to launch in the summertime of 2022, with the Canadian debut happening one 12 months after the launch of Topo Chico Onerous Seltzer within the U.S.
- Topo Chico Onerous Seltzer represents the third arduous seltzer model within the Molson Coors portfolio at present accessible in Canada.
- The arduous seltzer can be developed in 4 flavors: Tangy Lemon Lime, Unique Pineapple, Strawberry Guava, and Tropical Mango.
- In Could 2021, Molson Coors introduced a $100 million funding in Canadian operations to quadruple in-house manufacturing capability for arduous seltzers.
- Value Motion: TAP shares are buying and selling larger by 1.33% at $46.45 on the final examine Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.