Kura Sushi USA Inc’s (NASDAQ: KRUS) mouthwatering menu helps sushi followers get their repair, and over the previous 12 months, the corporate has additionally made traders fairly completely happy.
Since January 2021, Kura Sushi inventory’s 1-year return has outperformed a number of of the world’s hottest tech, automotive and client discretionary shares: Ford Motor Firm (NYSE: F), Common Motors Firm (NYSE: GM), Tilray Inc (NASDAQ: TLRY), Superior Micro Gadgets, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) and Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC).
Kura Sushi is a Japanese restaurant firm that operates revolving sushi chain eating places in america. The institutions function revolving and specific conveyor belts, on-demand ordering screens, plate slots and the Bikkura-Pon rewards machine.
As of August 31, 2021, Kura Sushi operated 33 eating places in 9 states and Washington, DC. The corporate was based in 2008 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
This is how the returns break down from January 2021 to the current:
- Ford is up from $9.30 to $24.44 for a return of 162.80%
- GM is up from $45.01 to $62.27 for a return of 38.35%
- Tilray is down from $12.33 to $6.42 for a return of -47.93%
- AMD is up from $97.25 to $132.00 for a return of 35.73%
- Wells Fargo is up from $33.24 to $54.77 for a return of 64.77%
- And eventually, Kura Sushi is up from $18.75 a share to $55.68 for a return of 196.96%
Associated Hyperlink: Stifel Upgrades Darden Eating places Amid Inventory Selloff After CEO Declares Could Retirement
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.