- Escalade Inc (NASDAQ: ESCA) has agreed to buy the property of the Brunswick Billiards enterprise from Life Health LLC, a portfolio firm of KPS Capital Companions LP. The monetary particulars of the transaction weren’t disclosed.
- Brunswick Billiards is a supplier of billiards tables, sport tables, and sport room furnishings within the U.S.
- Escalade expects the acquisition to broaden its attain into the billiards and indoor recreation markets.
- Brunswick Billiards will proceed to be primarily based in Bristol, Wisconsin, and led by John Kazik, Basic Supervisor, and his administration group.
- Escalade expects the deal to shut in January 2022. It held $6.5 million in money and equivalents as of October 2, 2021.
- Value Motion: ESCA shares closed greater by 0.89% at $15.79 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.