- The NFIB small enterprise optimism index for December is scheduled for launch at 6:00 a.m. ET. The optimism index for small companies is projected to extend to 98.8 in December from 98.4 within the earlier month.
- The Johnson Redbook Retail Gross sales Index for the most recent week will likely be launched at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Financial institution of Kansas Metropolis President Esther George is about to talk at 9:30 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell will testify earlier than the Senate Banking Committee at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is about to public sale 3-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Try the complete financial calendar right here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.