- The software program supplier for inventory buying and selling TradeZero Holding Corp is amid discussions for a SPAC merger with Dune Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: DUNE), Bloomberg reviews.
- TradeZero, led by CEO Dan Pipitone, presents commission-free inventory buying and selling, brief promoting, free restrict orders, and different companies.
- It earns partly from rebates paid for order movement by market facilities together with EDGX, ARCA, and Nasdaq and is planning on increasing its choices choices from single to multi-legged buying and selling.
- Dune, led by CEO Carter Glatt, raised $172.5 million in a December preliminary public providing.
- In the course of the pandemic, retail buyers poured into monetary markets, propelling the income of brokerages, together with Robinhood Markets Inc (NASDAQ: HOOD), which turned a meme inventory following its August IPO.
- Value Motion: DUNE shares closed increased by 0.1% at $9.85 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.