- American Eagle Outfitters Inc (NYSE: AEO) expects fourth-quarter FY21 income with development within the mid-to-high teenagers in comparison with This autumn FY20 and up within the mid-teens from This autumn FY19.
- The corporate expects a This autumn working earnings of $90 million – $100 million, together with $80 million in larger freight prices resulting from provide chain disruptions.
- American Eagle Outfitters stated it’s on monitor to attain $600 million in working earnings in 2021, surpassing 2023 working earnings and margin objectives two years forward of schedule.
- For FY23, American Eagle anticipates a income of $5.8 billion (beforehand $5.5 billion). The corporate sees an FY23 working earnings of $800 million (prior view $550 million) and an working margin of 13.5% (earlier view 10.0%).
- Worth Motion: AEO shares are buying and selling larger by 2.72% at $24.15 on the final examine Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.