- Aditxt Inc (NASDAQ: ADTX) has introduced information from Section 3 PRESECO trial evaluating oral Avigan/Reeqonus (favipiravir) as a possible at-home remedy for mild-to-moderate COVID-19, run by Appili Therapeutics Inc.
- The trial didn’t obtain statistical significance on the first endpoint of time to sustained medical restoration. Extra analyses of the trial information are ongoing.
- Associated Hyperlink: Aditxt Shares Surge On AiPharma Acquisition, Holder Of COVID-19 Candidate.
- The trial enrolled round 1,200 sufferers with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 from 38 U.S., Mexico, and Brazil research websites.
- “We’re reviewing and evaluating the introduced outcomes and information and might be discussing them with AiPharma International to find out the most effective plan of action,” said Aditxt Co-Founder and CEO Amro Albanna.
- Worth Motion: ADTX shares are down 21.60% at $1.42 in the course of the market session on the final verify Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.